Renee Demars Dehn

Yearbook Club’s 2019 Columbia Heights High School yearbook was available for purchase and pickup this summer even in spite of the sudden switch to distance learning.

Yearbook Club

The Yearbook Club’s specialty is making the Columbia Heights Yearbook bleed blue and gold spirit. The students and leaders, Ms. Ramaley and Ms. Honeywell, are what make the Heights yearbook so special. Everyone in the club works together to come up with design choices, themes, photography selection and eventually laying out the whole shebang. Students should join the club because it is a great way to define their highschool experience by expressing ideas and perspectives, but ultimately showcasing the story of Columbia Heights High School in a year and what it means to be one as a community. Though the majority of students will participate in school via Zoom this year, Ms. Sarah Honeywell and Ms. Emma Ramaley aim to carry on the tradition of making memories at Heights tangible. Email Ms. Ramaley ([email protected]) and/or Ms. Honeywell ([email protected]) to find out more!

The Heights Herald • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in